Trade linkages and growth in Latin America: A time-varying SVAR approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miguel Ángel Saldarriaga & Diego Winkelried, 2013. "Trade linkages and growth in Latin America: An SVAR analysis," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 135-136, pages 13-28.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Kristin Forbes, 2005.
"Trade Linkages and Output-Multiplier Effects: a Structural VAR Approach with a Focus on Asia,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 356-375, May.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Kristin J. Forbes, 2001. "Trade Linkages and Output-Multiplier Effects: A Structural VAR Approach with a Focus on Asia," NBER Working Papers 8600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & TengTeng Xu, 2012. "China's Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-75, January.
- Mutl, Jan, 2009. "Consistent Estimation of Global VAR Models," Economics Series 234, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Abeysinghe, Tilak, 2001. "Estimation of direct and indirect impact of oil price on growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, November.
- Gulasekaran Rajaguru & Tilak Abeysinghe, 2004.
"Quarterly real GDP estimates for China and ASEAN4 with a forecast evaluation,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 431-447.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2003. "Quarterly Real GDP Estimates for China and ASEAN4 with a Forecast Evaluation," Departmental Working Papers wp0404, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Diego Winkelried, 2014.
"Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targeting in Peru,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1181-1196, June.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targeting in Peru," Working Papers 2011-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Winkelried & José Enrique Gutierrez, 2015.
"Regional inflation dynamics and inflation targeting. The case of Peru,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 18, pages 199-224, November.
- Winkelried, Diego & Gutierrez, José Enrique, 2012. "Regional inflation dynamics and inflation targeting in Peru," Working Papers 2012-018, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; China; trade linkages; time-varying structural VAR;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2012-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.