Financial Reform in Australia and China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishkin,Frederic S., 2001. "Financial policies and the prevention of financial crises in emerging market economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2683, The World Bank.
- Bonin, John P. & Huang, Yiping, 2001. "Dealing with the bad loans of the Chinese banks," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 197-214.
- repec:bla:ozechr:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:291-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Robinson & Tim Atkin & Mark Caputo & Hao Wang, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Consequences of Terms of Trade Episodes, Past and Present,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57(3), pages 291-315, November.
- Tim Atkin & Mark Caputo & Tim Robinson & Hao Wang, 2014. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terms of Trade Episodes, Past and Present," CEH Discussion Papers 022, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Tim Atkin & Mark Caputo & Tim Robinson & Hao Wang, 2014. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terms of Trade Episodes, Past and Present," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Tim Atkin & Mark Caputo & Tim Robinson & Hao Wang, 2014. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terms of Trade Episodes, Past and Present," CAMA Working Papers 2014-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Craig Beaumont & Li Cui, 2007. "Conquering Fear of Floating; Australia's Successful Adaptation to a Flexible Exchange Rate," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 07/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Chris Becker & Daniel Fabbro, 2006. "Limiting Foreign Exchange Exposure through Hedging: The Australian Experience," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2001. "Financial Policies and the Prevention of Financial Crises in Emerging Market Countries," NBER Working Papers 8087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eden Hatzvi & Jessica Meredith & William Nixon, 2015. "Chinese Capital Flows and Capital Account Liberalisation," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 39-48, December.
- Eden Hatzvi & William Nixon & Michelle Wright, 2014. "The Offshore Renminbi Market and Australia," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 53-62, December.
- repec:pal:compes:v:61:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-019-00096-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rose Cunningham & Eden Hatzvi & Kun Mo, 2018. "The Size and Destination of China's Portfolio Outflows," Discussion Papers 18-11, Bank of Canada.
- Guonan Ma & Jinzhao Chen, 2019.
"The Role of Internally Financed Capex in Rising Chinese Corporate Debts,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 61(3), pages 413-442, September.
- Guonan Ma & Jinzhao Chen, 2019. "The role of internally financed capex in rising Chinese corporate debts," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_003, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- repec:rba:rbabul:dec2017-09 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial deregulation; financial development; China; Australia;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O56 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-09-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CBA-2014-09-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2014-09-29 (China)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-09-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2014-09-29 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2014-09-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp2014-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .