Currency and Financial Crises in Turkey 2000-2001: Bad Fundamentals or Bad Luck?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2014.
"Creative accounting practices and measurement methods: Evidence from Turkey,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-27.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2014. "Creative accounting practices and measurement methods: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mete FERIDUN, 2008.
"Currency Crises In Emerging Markets: The Case Of Post-Liberalization Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(4), pages 386-427.
- Feridun, Mete, 2008. "Currency crises in emerging markets: The case of post-liberalization Turkey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7922, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Canan Yildirim, 2009. "Moral Hazard, Corporate Governance, and Bank Failure: Evidence from The 2000-2001 Turkish Crises," Working Papers 486, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Mete Feridun, 2009.
"Determinants of Exchange Market Pressure in Turkey: An Econometric Investigation,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 65-81, March.
- Feridun, Mete, 2009. "Determinants of exchange market pressure in Turkey: An econometric investigation," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7920, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Arslan, Ozgur & Florackis, Chrisostomos & Ozkan, Aydin, 2006.
"The role of cash holdings in reducing investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from a financial crisis period in an emerging market,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 320-338, December.
- Ozgur Arslan & Chrisostomos Florackis & Aydin Ozkan, 2006. "The Role of Cash Holdings in Reducing Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity: Evidence from a Financial Crisis Period in an Emerging Market," Discussion Papers 06/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ari, Ali, 2012. "Early warning systems for currency crises: The Turkish case," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 391-410.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2013. "The Domestic Debt Intolerance and Bad Equilibrium: An Empirical Default Model," GIAM Working Papers 13-1, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Mustafa Kilinç & Zübeyir Kilinç & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2012. "Resilience of the Turkish Economy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 19-34, November.
- Kesjana Halili & Hatice Jenkins, 2010. "An Evaluation of the Risk Management Practices of Commercial Banks in North Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2010-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:28:y:2005:i:4:p:541-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.