Report NEP-ACC-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alina Beattrice Vladu & Oriol Amat & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2014. "Truthfulness in accounting: How to discriminate accounting manipulators from non-manipulators," Economics Working Papers 1434, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Dynamic effects of anticipated and temporary tax changes in a R&D-based growth model," ISER Discussion Paper 0913, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Avram, Silvia, 2014. "The distributional effects of personal income tax expenditure," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014. "An average-based accounting approach to capital asset investments: The case of project finance," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 14109, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Alexander Ballantyne & Jonathan Hambur & Ivan Roberts & Michelle Wright, 2014. "Financial Reform in Australia and China," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.