Institutions for Financial Development: What are they and where do they come from?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2013. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-33.
- Cosgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas & Ahmed, Rasha, 2009.
"Law, state power, and taxation in Islamic history,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 704-717, September.
- Metin Cosgel & Rasha Ahmed & Thomas Miceli, 2007. "Law, State Power, and Taxation in Islamic History," Working papers 2007-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Metin Cosgel & Rasha Ahmed & Thomas Miceli, 2008. "Law, State Power, and Taxation in Islamic History," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2010. "Whither Islamic Finance? Risk Sharing in An Age of Crises," MPRA Paper 56341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2016. "Financial sector development and dollarization in emerging economies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-32.
- Sibel Bali Eryigit, 2010. "FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT and INSTITUTIONS: A LITERATURE REVIEW," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 10(2), pages 111-122, May.
- Mondher Cherif & Christian Dreger, 2016.
"Institutional Determinants of Financial Development in MENA countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 670-680, August.
- Mondher Cherif & Christian Dreger, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Financial Development in MENA Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1422, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Mmolainyane, Kelesego K., 2014. "Financial integration, capital market development and economic performance: Empirical evidence from Botswana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-14.
- Effiong, Ekpeno, 2015. "Financial Development, Institutions and Economic Growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 66085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernan G. Roxas & Val Lindsay & Nicholas Ashill & Antong Victorio, 2007. "Institutional analysis of strategic choice of micro, small, and medium enterprises : a conceptual framework," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 151-186, June.
- Jianqing Ruan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2009.
"Finance and Cluster-Based Industrial Development in China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 143-164, October.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Finance and cluster-based industrial development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 768, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2009.
"The Relationship Between Saving and Credit from a Schumpeterian Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 607-640.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2007. "The relationship between saving and credit from a Schumpeterian perspective," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf07013, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Rafael Cezar, 2012. "Un nouvel indice du développement financier," Working Papers DT/2012/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Siong Law & W. Azman-Saini, 2012. "Institutional quality, governance, and financial development," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 217-236, September.
- Bertocco, Giancarlo, 2008.
"Finance and development: Is Schumpeter's analysis still relevant?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1161-1175, June.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Finance and Development: is Schumpeter’s Analysis still relevant?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf06013, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2012. "Islamic Finance, Risk Sharing and Macroeconomic Policies," MPRA Paper 56338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Johnson & Max Nino-Zarazua, 2011. "Financial Access and Exclusion in Kenya and Uganda," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 475-496.
- Leisen Fabrizio & Mira Antonietta, 2006. "Coalescence time and second largest eigenvalue modulus in the monotone reversible case," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf06011, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Rathinam, Francis Xavier & Raja, Angara V., 2010. "Law, regulation and institutions for financial development: Evidence from India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 106-118, June.
- Sercu, Piet & Vanpée, Rosanne, 2011. "The Value of Clean Hands: How to Appeal to International Equity Investors," Working Papers 2011/26, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry Garzón & Ángela María Fonseca Galvis, 2005. "The Social Impact of the Banking Sector in Colombia, 1995 – 2002," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_039, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mathur, Ike & Marcelin, Isaac, 2015. "Institutional failure or market failure?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 266-280.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Housing bubble and economic theory: is mainstream theory able to explain the crisis?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1116, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:20:y:2006:i:1:p:27-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.