An alternative approach to firms’ evaluation: expert systems and fuzzy logic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Stefano Malagoli & Giovanni Mastroleo, 2006. "An Alternative Approach To Firms' Evaluation: Expert Systems And Fuzzy Logic," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(01), pages 195-225.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Giovanni Mastroleo & Marina Vignola & Gisella Facchinetti, 2009. "Strategic options and expert systems: a fruitful marriage," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 006122, MASTER CONSULTORES.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Investment decisions, equivalent risk and bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 6073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004.
"Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi,"
5889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi," MPRA Paper 5646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Korol & Anestis Fotiadis, 2016. "Applying Fuzzy Logic of Expert Knowledge for Accurate Predictive Algorithms of Customer Traffic Flows in Theme Parks," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1451-1468, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFirms’ evaluation; fuzzy logic; expert system; rating; acquisition; sensitivity analysis;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .