A fuzzy expert system for solving real-option decision processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Magni, C. A. & Mastroleo G. & Facchinetti, G., 2001. "A Fuzzy expert system for solving ReaL-Option decision processes," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(2), pages 51-73, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Rodriguez Pardina, Martin & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Sember, German, 2003. "An introduction to financial and economic modeling for utility regulators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3001, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Carlo Alberto Magni & Giovanni Mastroleo, 2007.
"The use of fuzzy logic and expert systems for rating and pricing firms: A new perspective on valuation,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(11), pages 836-852, October.
- Malagoli, Stefano & Mastroleo, Giovanni & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "The use of fuzzy logic and expert systems for rating and pricing firms: a new perspective on valuation," MPRA Paper 11958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004.
"Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi,"
5889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi," MPRA Paper 5646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kraemer, Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "Using Fuzzy Real Options Valuation for Assessing Investments in NGCC and CCS Energy Conversion Technology," FCN Working Papers 3/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Investment decisions, equivalent risk and bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 6073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfuzzy logic; expert systems; real option;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000463:005677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .