A Fuzzy expert system for solving ReaL-Option decision processes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "A fuzzy expert system for solving real-option decision processes," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 005677, MASTER CONSULTORES.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Carlo Alberto Magni & Giovanni Mastroleo, 2007.
"The use of fuzzy logic and expert systems for rating and pricing firms: A new perspective on valuation,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(11), pages 836-852, October.
- Malagoli, Stefano & Mastroleo, Giovanni & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "The use of fuzzy logic and expert systems for rating and pricing firms: a new perspective on valuation," MPRA Paper 11958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Investment decisions, equivalent risk and bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 6073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004.
"Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi,"
5889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi," MPRA Paper 5646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kraemer, Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "Using Fuzzy Real Options Valuation for Assessing Investments in NGCC and CCS Energy Conversion Technology," FCN Working Papers 3/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
KeywordsReal options; strategic investments; sensitivity analysis; fuzzy expert system;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fzy:fuzeco:v:vi:y:2001:i:2:p:51-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelio Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sigefea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.