Socioeconomic determinants of primary school dropout: the logistic model analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Okumu, Ibrahim Mike & Nakajjo, Alex & Isoke, Doreen, 2008. "Socioeconomic determinants of primary school dropout: The logistic model analysis," Research Series 93855, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Chernichovsky, Dov, 1985. "Socioeconomic and Demographic Aspects of School Enrollment and Attendance in Rural Botswana," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 319-332, January.
- Jere R. Behrman & Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig & Prem Vashishtha, 1999.
"Women's Schooling, Home Teaching, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 682-714, August.
- Jere Behrman & Andrew D. Foster & Mark Rosenzweig & Prem Vahsishtha, 1997. "Women's Schooling, Home Teaching, and Economic Growth," Home Pages _071, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alain Mingat & Jee-Peng Tan & Shobhana Sosale, 2003. "Tools for education : policy analysis," Post-Print halshs-00006537, HAL.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 1999. "The Effect of Household Wealth on Educational Attainment: Evidence from 35 Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(1), pages 85-120.
- Odaga, A. & Heneveld, W., 1995. "Girls and Schools in Sub-Saharan Africa. From Analysis to Action," Papers 298, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Sawada, Yasayuki & Lokshin, Michael, 2001. "Household schooling decisions in rural Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2541, The World Bank.
- Alain Mingat & Jee-Peng Tan & Shobhana Sosale, 2003. "Tools for Education : Policy Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15161.
- Holmes, Jessica, 2003. "Measuring the determinants of school completion in Pakistan: analysis of censoring and selection bias," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-264, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hati, Koushik Kumar, 2012. "Can Poverty be Educated Out?," MPRA Paper 57374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Zakir & Chatterjee, Amrita, 2009. "Primary completion rates across socio-religious communities in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 21185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljel:v3i2p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dr. Megha Verma & Chhavi Yadav, 2015. "A Study on Factors that Affect School Enrolment and Dropout Rates," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 114-121, April.
- Husain, Zakir, 2010. "Gender disparities in completing school education in India: Analyzing regional variations," MPRA Paper 25748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocioeconomic determinants; primary education; and dropout;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-03-25 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-03-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .