A Study on Factors that Affect School Enrolment and Dropout Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cann, Kenneth T., 1982. "An economic evaluation of elementary education for dropouts in Indonesia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Okumu, Ibrahim Mike & Nakajjo, Alex & Isoke, Doreen, 2008.
"Socioeconomic determinants of primary school dropout: The logistic model analysis,"
93855, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Okumu, Ibrahim M. & Nakajjo, Alex & Isoke, Doreen, 2008. "Socioeconomic determinants of primary school dropout: the logistic model analysis," MPRA Paper 7851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSchoole Enrolment; Dropout Rates; SC; ST; Muslims; Group Dropout; Primary Stage;
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jct:journl:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:114-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.