Public debt, sovereign risk and sustainable development of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia1, 2015.
"The liquidation of government debt,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 291-333.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," BIS Working Papers 363, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 16893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," Working Paper Series WP11-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2011. "Sovereign risk and debt sustainability: warning levels for Romania," MPRA Paper 32924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2016.
"Provocări în perioada tranziției la economia de piață în România. Creșterea gradului de îndatorare externă și internă
[Challenges facing Romania during the period of transition to a market-based ec," MPRA Paper 70740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "Prospects of Romania’s international investment position and financial stability risks," MPRA Paper 69501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2015. "Argentina’s sovereign debt default: a critical view," MPRA Paper 62800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rocsana Tonis (Bucea-Manea), 2015. "SMEs Role in Achieving Sustainable Development," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 4(1), pages 41-50, March.
More about this item
Keywordspublic debt; debt sustainability; sovereign risk; sustainable development; financial stability;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .