SMEs Role in Achieving Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irina Simionescu (Barbu) & George Enescu, 2014. "Psychosocial risks and sustainable development policies," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 170-179, June.
- Georgescu, George, 2013. "Public debt, sovereign risk and sustainable development of Romania," MPRA Paper 57256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunes UNAL & Sakir Basaran & Selcuk KENDIRLI, 2014. "Sustainable Environment and in the Context of Environment Economy Necessary and an Analyse," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 3(4), pages 5-14, December.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia1, 2015.
"The liquidation of government debt,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 291-333.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," BIS Working Papers 363, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 16893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," Working Paper Series WP11-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- SOARE, Elena & DOBRE, Iuliana & DAVID, Livia, 2014. "Study On Sustainable Development In South-Muntenia Region," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 315-319.
- Gunes UNAL & Sakir Basaran & Selcuk KENDIRLI, 2014. "Sustainable Environment and in the Context of Environment Economy Necessary and an Analyze," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 1(1), pages 318-326, December.
- Ţoniş BuceaManea, Rocsana & Catană, Mădălin Gabriel & Tonoiu, Sergiu, 2014. "Network Business Environment for Open Innovation in SMEs," MPRA Paper 67060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development threshold; innovative SMEs; entrepreneurial spirit; social responsibility;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sph:rjedep:v:4:y:2015:i:1:p:41-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://jedep.spiruharet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.