Echilibrul financiar global şi riscul suveran în perioada post-criză
[The Global Financial Balance and Post-Crisis Sovereign Risk]
Caused by the lack of an international financial regulations framework and under the circumstances of markets volatility persistence, the global financial balances deteriorated during the postcrisis period. The bail-out of the banking system by public or multilateral intervention instead of leading to the financial re-balancing has transferred a systemic risk to the sovereign level, mainly in the case of advanced countries. Addressing high public debts toward sustainable levels by the budgetary constraints of austerity programs has proved to hamper the economic growth, increasing, in fact, the sovereign risk.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmen M. & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011.
"The Liquidation of Government Debt,"
Working Paper Series
WP11-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," BIS Working Papers 363, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 16893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Mehl, 2013.
"Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
148, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mehl, Arnaud, 2013. "Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011," Working Paper Series 1548, European Central Bank.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2011. "Sovereign risk and debt sustainability: warning levels for Romania," MPRA Paper 32924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.