Despre tensiunea local – global în economia mondială contemporană
[About the local-global tension in the contemporary world economy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehl, Arnaud, 2013.
"Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011,"
Working Paper Series
1548, European Central Bank.
- Arnaud Mehl, 2013. "Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; International Value-Added Chains; Foreign Direct Investments; Transnational Companies; Local – Global Tensions;
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- F69 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Other
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .