Maroc éducation et emploi une analyse théorique
[Morocco education and employment a theory]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jellal, Mohamed & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Demand uncertainty, mismatch and (un)employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 248-254, November.
- JELLAL, Mohamed & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1997. "Demand uncertainty, mismatch, and (un)employment," CORE Discussion Papers 1997033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- JELLAL, Mohamed & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois & ZENOU, Yves, 2005. "Demand uncertainty, mismatch and (un)employment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1780, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jellal, Mohamed & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Demand uncertainty mismatch and (un)employment," MPRA Paper 38437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susanto Basu & David N. Weil, 1998. "Appropriate Technology and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1025-1054.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1999.
"Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labour Markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 112-142, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joern-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," Working papers 98-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFormal sector; Education ; Job matching; wages competition;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-05-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2012-05-08 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .