Estimation de l'emploi sectoriel par zone d'emploi du 31.12.1989 au 31.12.2010 – Compléments à la série 1998–2007 de l'INSEE
[Estimation of the Sectoral Employment by Employment Areas from the 31th december 1989 to the 31th december 2010 - Supplement to the INSEE Time Series from 1998 to 2007]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 115-134.
- Michael L. Lahr & Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00068608, HAL.
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Jayet, 1985. "Les zones d'emploi et l'analyse locale des marchés du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 182(1), pages 37-44.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2008.
"Estimation de l'emploi régional et sectoriel salarié français : application à l'année 2006
[Estimation of the french salaried regional and sectoral employment: application to the year 2006]," MPRA Paper 34881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2010.
"Estimations de l'emploi régional salarié français détaillé au 31.12.2007 et agrégé au 31.12.2008
[Estimation of the french salaried regional employment detailed at 31.12.2007 and aggregated at 31.1," MPRA Paper 34884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2011.
"Séries longues d'emploi salarié régional sectoriel français 1967–2006
[French sectoral and regional salaried employment long run time series 1967-2006]," MPRA Paper 34888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLong Run Time Series ; Retropolation ; Salaried Employment ; Non Salaried Employment ; Region ; Employment Area ; Branche;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- SIMUL in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Simul in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Bassin d'emploi in Wikipedia French ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.