Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 115-134.
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Bachem & B. Korte, 1981. "Estimating matrices," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 273-286, December.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Guoqiang Yue, 2000. "An Analysis of Structural Change in China using Biproportional Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 99-111.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aying Liu & David Saal, 2001. "Structural Change in Apartheid-era South Africa: 1975-93," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 235-257.
- Dr Guy West & Assoc Prof Richard Brown, 2003. "Structural Change, Intersectoral Linkages And Hollowing-Out in the Taiwanese Economy, 1976-1994," Discussion Papers Series 327, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2000. "Structural Decomposition Analyses with Dependent Determinants," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 497-514.
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output analysis; mathematical economics; matrices; RAS; matrix balancing; biproportion;
All these keywords.
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00068608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.