Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 115-134.
- Michael L. Lahr & Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00068608, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Bachem & B. Korte, 1981. "Estimating matrices," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 273-286, December.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Guoqiang Yue, 2000. "An Analysis of Structural Change in China using Biproportional Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 99-111.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output Economics; RAS; data raking; iterative proportional fitting; estimating missing data;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0403006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .