Structural Change, Intersectoral Linkages And Hollowing-Out in the Taiwanese Economy, 1976-1994
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chin-Lih & Sun, Juh-Luh & Chou, Tein-Chen, 1992. "Sources of economic growth and structural change : A revised approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 383-401, April.
- Susan E. Feinberg & Michael P. Keane, 2001. "U.S.-Canada Trade Liberalization And Mnc Production Location," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 118-132, February.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Chow, Gregory & Lin, An-loh, 2002. "Accounting for Economic Growth in Taiwan and Mainland China: A Comparative Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 507-530, September.
- West, G R, 1982. "Sensitivity and Key Sector Analysis in Input-Output Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(39), pages 365-378, December.
- Allan G. B. Fisher, 1939. "Production, Primary, Secondary And Tertiary," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 15(1), pages 24-38, June.
- Syrquin, Moshe, 1988. "Patterns of structural change," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 203-273, Elsevier.
- Cowling, Keith & Tomlinson, Philip R, 2000. "The Japanese Crisis--A Case of Strategic Failure?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages 358-381, June.
- Bernadette Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Guoqiang Yue, 2000. "An Analysis of Structural Change in China using Biproportional Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 99-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soza-Amigo, Sergio & Aroca, Patricio, 2015. "Identifying a Country As ¨Developed¨ Based On Their Structural Similarities," MPRA Paper 77421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yu-Ching Hsieh & Wan-Jun Yao, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis about Population, Technological Progress, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(23), pages 1-13.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:23:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Modeling growth options and structural change to reach middle income country status: The case of Ghana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 514-525, March.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mohamed Moncef Ben Slama & Jamel Eddine Boumediène, 2003. "Motricité sectorielle et mutations qualitatives de l'emploi dans les industries manufacturières tunisiennes," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 122(2), pages 57-84.
- Yang, Chih-Hai, 2006. "Is innovation the story of Taiwan's economic growth?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 867-878, November.
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2006. "Employment of MNEs in Japan: New Evidence," Discussion papers 06014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008. "Economic transformation in theory and practice: What are the messages for Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 797, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ashkan Masouman & Charles Harvie, 2017. "Measuring Economic Change in the Illawarra, New South Wales: An Integrated Framework," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 50(3), pages 294-308, July.
- Juan Alberto Vázquez-Muñoz, 2018. "La acumulación de capital como un determinante de la tasa de crecimiento de la ley de Thirlwall," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(3), pages 13-14, Julio-Sep.
- Jesper Stage, 2002. "Structural Shifts In Namibian Energy Use: An Input‐Output Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(6), pages 1103-1125, September.
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2017.
"The Global Productivity Slump: Common and Country-Specific Factors,"
Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 1-41, Fall.
- Barry Eichengreen & Donghyun Park & Kwanho Shin, 2015. "The Global Productivity Slump: Common and Country-Specific Factors," NBER Working Papers 21556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreja Benkovic & Juan Felipe MejÃa, 2008.
"Tourism as a driver of economic development: The Colombian experience,"
Documentos de Trabajo CIEF
010630, Universidad EAFIT.
- Benković, Andreja & Mejía, Juan Felipe, 2008. "Tourism as a driver of economic development: The Colombian experience," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 26/2008, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Rogerson, Richard & Valentinyi, Ákos, 2014.
"Growth and Structural Transformation,"
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 855-941,
- Richard Rogerson & Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2007. "Growth and Structural Transformation," 2007 Meeting Papers 757, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Rogerson, Richard & Valentinyi, Akos, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 18996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Van & Benoît Masquin, 2009.
"When does a developing country use new technologies?,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 275-300, August.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2005. "When does a developing country use new technologies?," Post-Print halshs-00197539, HAL.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2009. "When Does a Developing Country Use New Technologies?," Post-Print halshs-00101361, HAL.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2005. "When does a developing country use new technologies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197539, HAL.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2005. "When does a developing country use new technologies?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2008. "When Does a Developing Country Use New Technologies?," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2009. "When Does a Developing Country Use New Technologies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00101361, HAL.
- Olivier Bruno & Cuong Le Van & Benoît Masquin, 2009. "When Does a Developing Country Use New Technologies?," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00101361, HAL.
- Rok Spruk & Mitja Kovac, 2018. "Inefficient Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 9(2).
- Zhou, Yixiao & Tyers, Rod, 2019.
"Automation and inequality in China,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Yixiao Zhou & Rod Tyers, 2017. "Automation and inequality in China," CAMA Working Papers 2017-59, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yixiao ZHOU & Rod TYERS, 2017. "Automation and Inequality in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 17-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen L. Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2004.
"Farm Work, Home Work, and International Productivity Differences,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 827-850, October.
- Gollin, Douglas & Parente, Stephen L. & Rogerson, Richard, 2000. "Farm Work, Home Work And International Productivity Differences," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21797, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2001. "Farm Work, Home Work and International Productivity Differences," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-08, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Richard Rogerson, 2001. "Farm Work, Home Work and International Productivity Differences," Center for Development Economics 170, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Esma Amri, 1998. "Some Empirical Indications of the Relationship Between Environmental Quality and Economic Development," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 93-106, January.
- Brian Piper, 2014. "Factor-Specific Productivity," Working Papers 1401, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Feinberg, Susan & Keane, Michael, 2005. "Intrafirm Trade of US MNCs: Findings and Implications for Models and Policies Toward Trade and Investment," MPRA Paper 55120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.