Evoluţia macromodelului economiei româneşti de tranzitie
[The evolution of the Romanian model for the transition economy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kmenta, J & Smith, Paul E, 1973. "Autonomous Expenditures Versus Money Supply: An Application of Dynamic Multipliers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 299-307, August.
- Campbell, R B, 1979. "Optimal Choice of a Proximate Monetary Target in an Open Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(148), pages 47-57, March.
- Carl F. Christ, 1996. "Econometrics, Macroeconomics And Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 87.
- Laidler, David & Bentley, Brian, 1983. "A Small Macro-Model of the Post-War United States," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 51(4), pages 317-340, December.
- Brixen, Peter & Tarp, Finn, 1996. "South Africa: Macroeconomic perspectives for the medium term," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 989-1001, June.
- Philip D. Adams & Peter B. Dixon, 1989. "Forecasts for the Australian Economy in 1989-90 and 1990-91," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 22(4), pages 5-31.
- Shams, M., 1989. "The impact of oil revenues on the OPEC economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 242-242, October.
- Neck, Reinhard & Matulka, Josef, 1994. "Stochastic optimum control of macroeconometric models using the algorithm OPTCON," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 384-405, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergstrom, A. R. & Nowman, K. B. & Wandasiewicz, S., 1994. "Monetary and fiscal policy in a second-order continuous time macroeconometric model of the United Kingdom," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 731-761.
- Butkiewicz, James L. & Yohe, William P., 1993. "A quarterly model of the US economy during and after World War I," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 22-34, January.
- Artus, Patrick & Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 1993. "A disequilibrium econometric model of the French economy with two sectors and endogenous prices and investment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 2-10, January.
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .