Economia Romaniei in perioada 2003-2010: Estimari de macromodel
[Romanian economy during 2003-2010: Macromodel estimations]
The paper presents the Version 2000 of the Romanian macromodel (elaborated by the author). For the period 2003-2010, two scenarios have been elaborated. The first, named “Desirable” incorporates the main lines of the Strategy for integration of Romania into European Union. The second scenario, named “Moderate”, takes into account a slower improvement of the external competitiveness of economy. Both assume an unambiguous promotion of the structural reforms necessary for implementation of functional market mechanisms.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2001.
"Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "pre-accession economic programme,"
35793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel Estimation for the Romanian "Pre-Accession Economic Programme"," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 5-38, December.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "Preaccesion economic programme"," MPRA Paper 35774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1982. "Towards an Explanation of National Price Levels," NBER Working Papers 1034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2005. "Macromodel Estimations For The Updated 2004 Version Of The Romanian Pre-Accession Economic Programme - Working Paper," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 2(1), pages 5-29.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.