Economia Romaniei in perioada 2003-2010: Estimari de macromodel
[Romanian economy during 2003-2010: Macromodel estimations]
The paper presents the Version 2000 of the Romanian macromodel (elaborated by the author). For the period 2003-2010, two scenarios have been elaborated. The first, named “Desirable” incorporates the main lines of the Strategy for integration of Romania into European Union. The second scenario, named “Moderate”, takes into account a slower improvement of the external competitiveness of economy. Both assume an unambiguous promotion of the structural reforms necessary for implementation of functional market mechanisms.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Publication status:||Published in Dezvoltarea durabila in Romania: Modele si scenarii pe termen mediu si lung, Emilian Dobrescu & Lucian-Liviu Albu (Editors), Expert Publishing House, Bucharest, Romania, 2005 (2005): pp. 271-293|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2001.
"Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "pre-accession economic programme,"
35793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "Preaccesion economic programme"," MPRA Paper 35774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel Estimation for the Romanian "Pre-Accession Economic Programme"," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 5-38, December.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2001. "Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "pre-accession economic programme," MPRA Paper 35793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2005. "Macromodel Estimations For The Updated 2004 Version Of The Romanian Pre-Accession Economic Programme - Working Paper," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 2(1), pages 5-29.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1982. "Towards an Explanation of National Price Levels," NBER Working Papers 1034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.