Macroeconometric Modelling of the Estonian Economy
In: Modelling the Economies of the Baltic Sea Region
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) in its series University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration with number
17-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:mtk:fechap:17-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Narva mnt 4, 51009 Tartu|
Phone: (+372 7) 376 310
Fax: (+372 7) 376 312
Web page: http://www.mtk.ut.ee
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stavrev, Emil, 2000. "A Comparative Analysis of the Czech Republic and Hungary. Using small Continuous-Time Macroeconometric Models," Transition Economics Series 19, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ronald G. Bodkin & Lawrence R. Klein & Kanta Marwah, 1991. "A History of Macroeconometric Model-Building," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 51.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:1:p:20-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shapiro, Harold T, 1977. "Macroeconometric Models of the Soviet Union and Eastern European Economies: A Tabular Survey," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1747-1766, November.
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck, 2001. "SLOPOL1: A macroeconomic model for Slovenia," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 20-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:17-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.