Macroeconometric Modelling of the Estonian Economy
In: Modelling the Economies of the Baltic Sea Region
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) in its series University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration with number
17-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:mtk:fechap:17-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Narva mnt 4, 51009 Tartu|
Phone: (+372 7) 376 310
Fax: (+372 7) 376 312
Web page: http://www.mtk.ut.ee
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:1:p:20-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavrev, Emil, 2000. "A Comparative Analysis of the Czech Republic and Hungary. Using small Continuous-Time Macroeconometric Models," Transition Economics Series 19, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Shapiro, Harold T, 1977. "Macroeconometric Models of the Soviet Union and Eastern European Economies: A Tabular Survey," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1747-1766, November.
- Ronald G. Bodkin & Lawrence R. Klein & Kanta Marwah, 1991. "A History of Macroeconometric Model-Building," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 51.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck, 2001. "SLOPOL1: A macroeconomic model for Slovenia," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 20-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:17-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.