Public spending on education: Its impact on students skipping classes and completing school
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Blankenau & Gabriele Camera, 2009. "Public Spending on Education and the Incentives for Student Achievement," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(303), pages 505-527, July.
- Lassibille, Gerard & Tan, Jee-Peng, 2003. "Student Learning in Public and Private Primary Schools in Madagascar," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 699-717, April.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz, 2009.
"Returns to private and public education in Bangladesh and Pakistan: A comparative analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, "undated". "Returns to Private and Public Education in Bangladesh and Pakistan: A Comparative Analysis," QEH Working Papers qehwps167, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish, 2000. "The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 463-494, April.
- Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 2008. "Public spending and outcomes: Does governance matter?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 96-111, April.
- Papagapitos, Agapitos & Riley, Robert, 2009. "Social trust and human capital formation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 158-160, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011.
"The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 380-389, April.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 23759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 26407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic spending; education; skipping class; incentive;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-17 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2010-07-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .