Report NEP-EDU-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tia Linda Zuze, 2010. "Human Resource Inputs and Educational Outcomes in Botswana’s Schools: Evidence from SACMEQ and TIMMS," Working Papers 16/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public spending on education: Its impact on students skipping classes and completing school," MPRA Paper 23657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Green, Francis & Machin, Stephen & Murphy, Richard & Zhu, Yu, 2010. "The Changing Economic Advantage from Private School," IZA Discussion Papers 5018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mühlenweg, Andrea M., 2010. "Teaching, organization, and personal problems: Evidence from reforming tertiary education in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Colm Harmon & Vincent O'Sullivan & Ian Walker, 2010. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Schooling of their Children," Working Papers 201032, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jones, A.; & Rice, N.; & Rosa Dias, P., 2010. "Long-term effects of cognitive skills, social adjustment and schooling on health and lifestyle: Evidence from a reform of selective schooling," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gill Wyness, 2010. "Policy changes in UK higher education funding, 1963-2009," DoQSS Working Papers 10-15, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Alan Smith, 2010. "Children, Education and Reconciliation," Papers inwopa607, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Cortes, Kalena E. & Friedson, Andrew I., 2010. "Ranking Up by Moving Out: The Effect of the Texas Top 10% Plan on Property Values," IZA Discussion Papers 5026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Gustafsson & Servaas van der Berg & Debra Shepherd & Cobus Burger, 2010. "The costs of illiteracy in South Africa," Working Papers 14/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Clément Lemelin, 2010. "Le financement public de l'enseignement universitaire au Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-06, CIRANO.
- Mani, Subha & Hoddinott, John & Strauss, John, 2010. "Long-term impact of investments in early schooling," IFPRI discussion papers 981, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).