Report NEP-HRM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elizabeth M. King & Claudio E. Montenegro & Peter F. Orazem, 2010. "Economic Freedom, Human Rights, and the Returns to Human Capital: An Evaluation of the Schultz Hypothesis," Working Papers wp320, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Armellini, Mauricio & Basu, Parantap, 2010. "Altrusim. Education Subsidy and Growth," MPRA Paper 23653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 23759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woolley, Richard & Cañibano, Carolina, 2010. "Scientific mobility and development: toward a socioeconomic conceptual framework," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201007, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Heinze, Anja, 2010. "Beyond the mean gender wage gap: Decomposition of differences in wage distributions using quantile regression," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5024, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Gustafsson & Servaas van der Berg & Debra Shepherd & Cobus Burger, 2010. "The costs of illiteracy in South Africa," Working Papers 14/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Bidner, 2010. "Peer Effects and the Promise of Social Mobility: A Model of Human Capital Investment," Discussion Papers 2010-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public spending on education: Its impact on students skipping classes and completing school," MPRA Paper 23657, University Library of Munich, Germany.