The effect of social trust on achievement test performance of students in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "The effect of social trust on achievement test performance of students in Japan," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 645-648, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paldam, Martin, 2000. " Social Capital: One or Many? Definition and Measurement," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 629-653, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:26:y:2008:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Papagapitos, Agapitos & Riley, Robert, 2009. "Social trust and human capital formation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 158-160, March.
- Anderson, Joan B., 2008. "Social capital and student learning: Empirical results from Latin American primary schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 439-449, August.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2008. "Determinants of trust in a racially homogeneous society," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 26(1), pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Kang, Youngho, 2014. "Social capital and entrepreneurial activity: A pseudo-panel approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 47-60.
- Özcan, Burcu & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2011. "Social trust and human development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 753-762.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial trust; human capital;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-11-20 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .