Report NEP-SOC-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2010. "Identification of Social Interactions," Economics Series 260, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2010. "New Housing Supply and the Dilution of Social Capital," SERC Discussion Papers 0042, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effect of social trust on achievement test performance of students in Japan," MPRA Paper 26699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2010. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 2010-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14947/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Battu, Harminder & Seaman, Paul & Zenou, Yves Zenou, 2010. "Job Contact Networks and the Ethnic Minorities," Research Papers in Economics 2010:21, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2010. "Social Networks and Unraveling in Labor Markets," Working Papers 2010-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2010. "Neighborhood effects and parental involvement in the intergenerational transmission of education," Working Papers 2010/47, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cabrales, Antonio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Social Interactions and Spillovers," Research Papers in Economics 2010:20, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14949/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Cassi & Anne Plunket, 2010. "The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1015, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2010.
- Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2010. "The Protestant Ethic and Work: Micro Evidence from Contemporary Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 330, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).