Student Learning in Public and Private Primary Schools in Madagascar
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wechtler, Annika & Michaelowa, Katharina & Fehrler, Sebastian, 2007. "The cost-effectiveness of inputs in primary education: Insights from recent student surveys for sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2004.
"Peer effects and textbooks in primary education : Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
311, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Peer Effects and Textbooks in Primary Education: Evidence from Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 1519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Froehlich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2005. "Peer effects and textbooks in primary education: Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public spending on education: Its impact on students skipping classes and completing school," MPRA Paper 23657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz, 2009.
"Returns to private and public education in Bangladesh and Pakistan: A comparative analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, "undated". "Returns to Private and Public Education in Bangladesh and Pakistan: A Comparative Analysis," QEH Working Papers qehwps167, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Lloyd, Cynthia B. & Mete, Cem & Grant, Monica J., 2009. "The implications of changing educational and family circumstances for children's grade progression in rural Pakistan: 1997-2004," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 152-160, February.
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E., 2006. "The demand for primary schooling in Madagascar: Price, quality, and the choice between public and private providers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 118-145, February.
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2011. "Peer effects and textbooks in African primary education," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 474-486, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:y:2003:v:51:i:3:p:699-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .