Report NEP-URE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courtemanche, Charles & Snowden, Ken, 2010. "Repairing a Mortgage Crisis: HOLC Lending and its Impact on Local Housing Markets," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson, 2011. "The Hierarchy of Roads, the Locality of Traffic, and Governance," Working Papers 000097, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2009. "Root Causes of The Housing Bubble," MPRA Paper 16808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Haifang & Tang, Yao, 2010. "Residential Land Use Regulation and the US Housing Price Cycle Between 2000 and 2009," Working Papers 2010-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1232 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cortes, Kalena E. & Friedson, Andrew I., 2010. "Ranking Up by Moving Out: The Effect of the Texas Top 10% Plan on Property Values," IZA Discussion Papers 5026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010. "Estimating a stock-flow model for the Swiss housing market," Working Papers 2010-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010.
"Positieve maar ook negatieve effecten van etnische diversiteit in scholen op onderwijsprestaties? Een empirische toets met internationale PISA-data
[Positive but also negative effects of ethnic div," MPRA Paper 23824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tia Linda Zuze, 2010. "Human Resource Inputs and Educational Outcomes in Botswana’s Schools: Evidence from SACMEQ and TIMMS," Working Papers 16/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & François Thisse, 2010. "Are compact cities environmentally friendly?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Xiao, Qin, 2010. "Systemic Stability of Housing and Mortgage Market: From the observable to the unobservable," MPRA Paper 23708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shibashis Mukherjee & Arthur J. Caplan, 2010. "GIS-Based Estimation of Housing Amenities: The Case of High Grounds and Stagnant Streams," Working Papers 2010-01, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Koh, Hyun-Ju, 2010. "Essays on Agglomeration and Inter-Jurisdictional Competition," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11142, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schindler, Felix, 2010. "How efficient is the U.K. housing market?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ehrlich-Treuenstätt, Maximilian von, 2010. "Agglomeration and the Effects of Regional Transfer Schemes," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11163, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mayank Wadhwa, 2010. "Licenses to Open a School: Itâ€™s All About Money," Working Papers id:2635, eSocialSciences.
- Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Innovation and Diversity in a Dynamic Knowledge Network," Working Papers 2010/1, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Mar 2010.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public spending on education: Its impact on students skipping classes and completing school," MPRA Paper 23657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Ihori, 2010. "Overlapping Tax Revenue, Soft Budget, and Rent Seeking," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-750, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jörg Bibow, 2010. "Alternative Strategien der Budgetkonsolidierung in Österreich nach der Rezession," IMK Studies 03-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Schindler, Felix, 2010. "Market efficiency in the emerging securitized real estate markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lorraine Dearden, 2010. "Administrative Data and Economic Policy Evaluation," DoQSS Working Papers 10-14, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Mühlenweg, Andrea M., 2010. "Teaching, organization, and personal problems: Evidence from reforming tertiary education in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baulch, Bob, 2010. "The medium-term impact of the primary education stipend in rural Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 976, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jones, A. & Rice, N. & Rosa Dias, P., 2010. "Long-term effects of cognitive skills, social adjustment and schooling on health and lifestyle: Evidence from a reform of selective schooling," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.