Administrative Data and Economic Policy Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lorraine Dearden, 2010. "Administrative Data and Economic Policy Evaluation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 18-21, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves, 2013.
"Test Scores, Subjective Assessment, and Stereotyping of Ethnic Minorities,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 535-576.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves, 2009. "Test Scores, Subjective Assessment and Stereotyping of Ethnic Minorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/221, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative data; evaluation methods; school league tables; month of birth; natural experiment;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .