Stock returns and foreign investment in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Newton Da Costa & Carlos Mineto & Sergio Da Silva, 2008. "Disposition effect and gender," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 411-416.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian, 2005.
"Does financial liberalization spur growth?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 3-55, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," NBER Working Papers 8245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," Working Paper Research 53, National Bank of Belgium.
- Sergio Da Silva & Guilherme Moura, 2005. "Is There a Brazilian J-Curve?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(10), pages 1-17.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "The Risk Exposure of Emerging Equity Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 19-50, January.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2003.
"The random walk hypothesis and the behaviour of foreign capital portfolio flows: the Brazilian stock market case,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 369-378.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2002. "The Random Walk Hypothesis and the Behavior of Foreign Capital Portfolio Flows: the Brazilian Stock Market Case," Working Papers Series 58, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Liam Gallagher, 2000. "Macroeconomic shocks under alternative exchange rate regimes: the Irish experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 933-944.
- Juncal Cunado Eizaguirre & Javier Gomez Biscarri & Fernando Perez de Gracia Hidalgo, 2009. "Financial liberalization, stock market volatility and outliers in emerging economies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(10), pages 809-823.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:10:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Clark & Elizabeth Berko, 1997. "Foreign investment fluctuations and emerging market stock returns: the case of Mexico," Staff Reports 24, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2000. "Stock Market Liberalization, Economic Reform, and Emerging Market Equity Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 529-564, April.
- Perron, Pierre, 1997.
"Further evidence on breaking trend functions in macroeconomic variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 355-385, October.
- Perron, P., 1990. "Further Evidence On Breaking Trend Functions In Macroeconomics Variables," Papers 350, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Perron, P., 1994. "Further Evidence on Breaking Trend Functions in Macroeconomic Variables," Cahiers de recherche 9421, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P., 1994. "Further Evidence on Breaking Trend Functions in Macroeconomic Variables," Cahiers de recherche 9421, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porras, Eva & Ülkü, Numan, 2015. "Foreigners’ trading and stock returns in Spain," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 111-126.
- Joseph J. French & Wei-Xuan Li, 2012. "A note on US institutional equity flows to Brazil," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 298-315, August.
- Ülkü, Numan & Karpova, Yekaterina, 2014. "Do international equity investors rebalance to manage currency exposure? A study of Greece foreign investor flows data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 150-169.
More about this item
Keywordsstock returns; foreign investment; Brazilian economy;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .