Disposition effect and gender
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bing NMI1 Han & Mark Grinblatt, 2001.
"The Disposition Effect and Momentum,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm239, Yale School of Management.
- Mark Grinblatt & Bing Han, 2002. "The Disposition Effect and Momentum," NBER Working Papers 8734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Han, Bing, 2003. "The Disposition Effect and Momentum," Working Paper Series 2004-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Han, Bing, 2001. "The Disposition Effect and Momentum," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6qg5d62p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1998.
"The disposition effect in securities trading: an experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 167-184, January.
- Weber, Martin & Camerer, Colin F., 1991. "The disposition effect in securities trading: An experimental analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 276, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 1992. "Anomalies in Intertemporal Choice: Evidence and an Interpretation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 573-597.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Cueva Herrero & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás Lucas, 2016. "The disposition effect: who and when?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Migheli, Matteo, 2010. "Gender at Work: Productivity and Incentives," AICCON Working Papers 74-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Rau, Holger A., 2015. "The disposition effect in team investment decisions: Experimental evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 272-282.
- Sergio Da Silva & Dinorá Baldo & Raul Matsushita, 2013. "Biological correlates of the Allais paradox," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 555-568, February.
- Da Costa, Newton & Goulart, Marco & Cupertino, Cesar & Macedo, Jurandir & Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "The disposition effect and investor experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1669-1675.
- Muehlfeld, Katrin & Weitzel, Utz & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2013. "Fight or freeze? Individual differences in investors’ motivational systems and trading in experimental asset markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 195-209.
- Marco Pleßner, 2017. "The disposition effect: a survey," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 67(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerson Hoffmann & Simeon Schudy, 2017.
"The Causal Effect of Stop-Loss and Take-Gain Orders on the Disposition Effect,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(6), pages 2110-2129.
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerson Hoffmann & Simeon Schudy, 2014. "The causal effect of stop-loss and take-gain orders on the disposition effect," TWI Research Paper Series 89, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Gerson Hoffmann & Simeon Schudy, 2014. "The Causal Effect of Stop-Loss and Take-Gain Orders on the Disposition Effect," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Baldo, Dinora & Matsushita, Raul, 2011. "Biological correlates of the Allais paradox - updated," MPRA Paper 32747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vollmer, Elisabeth & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "The disposition effect in farmers' selling behavior: An experimental investigation," DARE Discussion Papers 1701, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Luciana Reis & Roberto Meurer & Sergio Da Silva, 2010. "Stock returns and foreign investment in Brazil," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(17), pages 1351-1361.
- Matsushita, Raul & Baldo, Dinorá & Martin, Bruna & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "The biological basis of expected utility anomalies," MPRA Paper 4520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rau, Holger A., 2015. "The disposition effect in team investment decisions: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 256, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- K.S. Muehlfeld & G.U. Weitzel & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Fight or freeze? Individual differences in investorsâ€™ motivational systems and trading in experimental asset markets," Working Papers 12-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Goulart, Marco & Da Costa Jr, Newton & Santos, Andre & Takase, Emilio & Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Psychophysiological correlates of the disposition effect," MPRA Paper 48227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rau, Holger A., 2014. "The disposition effect and loss aversion: Do gender differences matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 33-36.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:411-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.