Approaching a problem of the long-run real equilibrium exchange rate of Polish zloty while entering the ERM-2 and Euro zone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egert, Balazs & Halpern, Laszlo, 2006.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1359-1374, May.
- Bal??zs ??gert & L??szl?? Halpern, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp769, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe : A meta-regression analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2002.
"Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 499-518, December.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2001. "Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bulir, Ales & Smidkova, Katerina, 2005.
"Exchange rates in the new EU accession countries: What have we learned from the forerunners?,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 163-186, June.
- Ales Bulir & Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "Exchange Rates in the New EU Accession Countries: What Have We Learned from the Forerunners," Working Papers 2004/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Katerina Smídková & Ales Bulir, 2005. "Exchange Rates in the New EU Accession Countries; What Have We Learned from the Forerunners?," IMF Working Papers 05/27, International Monetary Fund.
- BalÃ¡zs Egert, 2007.
"Real Convergence, Price Level Convergence and Inflation Differentials in Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2127, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2007. "Real Convergence, Price Level Convergence and Inflation Differentials in Europe," Working Papers 138, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Balazs Egert, 2007. "Real Convergence, Price Level Convergence and Inflation Differentials in Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp895, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Giancarlo Gandolfo & Alberto Felettigh, 1998. "The NATREX: an Alternative Approach Theory and Empirical Verifications," Working Papers 52, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Stein, Jerome L., 1990. "Introduction to special issue on 'real and nominal exchange rates'," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 839-843, November.
- Martin Cincibuch & Jiří Podpiera, 2006.
"Beyond Balassa-Samuelson: Real appreciation in tradables in transition countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 547-573, July.
- Martin Cincibuch & Jiri Podpiera, 2004. "Beyond Balassa - Samuelson: Real Appreciation in Tradables in Transition Countries," Working Papers 2004/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2017.
"How is Macro News Transmitted to Exchange Rates?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 14, pages 547-596
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Horvath, Roman & Komarek, Lubos, 2006. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in EU New Members: Applicable for Setting the ERM II Central Parity?," MPRA Paper 1180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Rubaszek, 2004. "A Model of Balance of Payments Equilibrium Exchange Rate," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 5-22, May.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
- Stein, Jerome L., 1990. "The real exchange rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1045-1078, November.
- Enrique Alberola & Daniel Navia, 2008. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in New EU Members: External Imbalances versus Real Convergence," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 605-619, August.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2007. "Real exchange rates, imperfect substitutability, and imperfect competition," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 639-664, December.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium exchange rate; NATREX;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2010-01-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-01-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-01-16 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.