Report NEP-IFN-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kühl, Michael, 2009. "Excess comovements between the Euro/US dollar and British pound/US dollar exchange rates," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 89, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Levent, Korap, 2009. "Are real exchange rates mean reverting? Evidence from a panel of OECD countries," MPRA Paper 19527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark R. Stone & W. Christopher Walker & Yosuke Yasui, 2009. "From Lombard Street to Avenida Paulista; Foreign Exchange Liquidity Easing in Brazil in Response to the Global Shock of 2008–09," IMF Working Papers 09/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael B Devereux & Gregor W Smith & James Yetman, 2009. "Consumption and real exchange rates in professional forecasts," BIS Working Papers 295, Bank for International Settlements.
- Md Shoaib Ahmed, Shoaib, 2009. "“Exchange Rate Volatility and International Trade Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh”," MPRA Paper 19466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Financial crisis, exchange rate and stock market integration," Discussion Papers 38, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Przystupa, Jan, 2009. "Approaching a problem of the long-run real equilibrium exchange rate of Polish zloty while entering the ERM-2 and Euro zone," MPRA Paper 19549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parantap Basu & Robert Kollmann, 2010. "Productive Government Purchases and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers ECARES 2010_001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Laidler, 2009. "Getting Talk Back on Target: The Exchange Rate and the Inflation Rate," e-briefs 89, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Liefert, William M. & Persuad, Suresh, 2009. "The Transmission of Exchange Rate Changes to Agricultural Prices," Economic Research Report 55942, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.