Passengers' Airport Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelhausen, Marc Christopher, 2006. "Flughafen- und Zugangsverkehrsmittelwahl in Deutschland - Ein verallgemeinerter Nested Logit-Ansatz," MPRA Paper 16002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, April.
- Gelhausen, Marc Christopher & Wilken, Dieter, 2006. "Airport and Access Mode Choice : A Generalized Nested Logit Model Approach," MPRA Paper 4311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Wilken, Dieter & Berster, Peter & Gelhausen, Marc Christopher, 2005. "Airport Choice in Germany - New Empirical Evidence of the German Air Traveller Survey 2003," MPRA Paper 5631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orth, Hermann & Frei, Oliver & Weidmann, Ulrich, 2015. "Effects of non-aeronautical activities at airports on the public transport access system: A case study of Zurich Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 37-46.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport and access mode choice; discrete choice models; German Air Traveller Survey 2003; high speed train access; nested logit model;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.