¿Barreras Lingüísticas en la Educación?: La Influencia de la Lengua Materna en la Deserción Escolar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2000. "Educational Choices and Educational Constraints; Evidence From Bolivia," IMF Working Papers 00/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Parker, Susan W & Rubalcava, Luis & Teruel, Graciela, 2005. "Schooling Inequality and Language Barriers," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Orazem, Peter & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1997.
"Macrodynamic Implications of Income-Transfer Policies for Human Capital Investment and School Effort,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 305-329, September.
- Orazem, Peter & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1997. "Macrodynamic Implications of Income Transfer Policies for Human Capital Investment and School Effort," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1683, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ortega, Javier & Tangeraas, Thomas, 2003.
"Unilingual versus Bilingual Education System: A Political Economy Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ortega, Javier & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2004. "Unilingual Versus Bilingual Education System: A Political Economy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel, 1998.
"Determinants of School Attainment of Boys and Girls in Turkey,"
9810, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Sep 1998.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1998. "Determinants of School Attainment of Boys and Girls in Turkey," Center Discussion Papers 28519, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Tansel, A., 1998. "Determinants of School Attainment of Boys and Girls in Turkey," Papers 789, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Aysit Tansel, 1998. "Determinants of School Attainment of Boys and Girls in Turkey," Working Papers 789, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 1997. "Family size, schooling and child labor in Peru - An empirical analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 387-405.
- Pablo Lavado & José Gallegos, 2005. "La dinámica de la deserción escolar en el Perú: un enfoque usando modelos de duración," Working Papers 05-08, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Sep 2005.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Gunnarsson, Louise Victoria, 2004.
"Child Labour, School Attendance And Performance: A Review,"
18213, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter & Gunnarsson, Victoria, 2004. "Child Labour, School Attendance and Performance: A Review," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11177, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 2000.
"Does Child Labour Displace Schooling? Evidence on Behavioural Responses to an Enrollment Subsidy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 158-175, March.
- Ravallion, Martin*Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDeserción escolar; Lengua materna; Modelos de duración; Educación intercultural bilingüe;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucwps:wp00324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.