Eterogeneità delle imprese e stagnazione del capitalismo italiano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Carlo Dell’Aringa & Marco Leonardi, 2012.
"Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(562), pages 188-215, August.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Carlo Dell'Aringa & Marco Leonardi, 2011. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of two Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3520, CESifo.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dell’Aringa, Carlo & Leonardi, Marco, 2012. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6526, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Crafts, Nicolas & Magnani, Marco, 2011.
"The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
61, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nicholas Crafts & Marco Magnani, 2011. "The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lorenzo Codogno, "undated". "Two Italian Puzzles: Are Productivity Growth and Competitiveness Really so Depressed?," Working Papers wp2009-2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Mirella DAMIANI & Fabrizio POMPEI & Andrea RICCI, 2016. "Temporary employment protection and productivity growth in EU economies," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 155(4), pages 587-622, December.
- A. Arrighetti & R. Brancati & A. Lasagni & A. Maresca, 2015. "Firms’ heterogeneity and performance in manufacturing during the great recession," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Da Silveira, Giovani & Borenstein, Denis & Fogliatto, Flavio S., 2001. "Mass customization: Literature review and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Susana Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2008.
"Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 247-285, April.
- Iranzo, Susana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Tosetti, Elisa, 2006. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Iranzo & F. Schivardi & E. Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity: an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Working Paper CRENoS 200617, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Susanna Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity; an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 577, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2014. "Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 11-25.
- Cceilia Iona Lasino & Giovanna Vallanti, 2011.
"Reforms, labour market functioning and productivity dynamics: a sectoral analysis for Italy,"
Working Papers LuissLab
1193, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio & Giovanna Vallanti, 2013. "Reforms, labour market functioning and productivity dynamics: a sectoral analysis for Italy," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Haskel, Jonathan E. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2010.
"Global engagement and the innovation activities of firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005. "Global Engagement and the Innovation Activities of Firms," NBER Working Papers 11479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Enriques & Paolo Volpin, 2007. "Corporate Governance Reforms in Continental Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 117-140, Winter.
- Cingano, Federico, 2003. "Returns to specific skills in industrial districts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 149-164, April.
- Mario Biagioli & Emilio Reyneri & Gilberto Seravalli, 2004. "Flessibilità del mercato del lavoro e coesione sociale," Stato e mercato, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 277-314.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2006. "General versus Specific Skills in Labor Markets with Search Frictions and Firing Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 811-831, June.
- Sergio de Nardis & Carmine Pappalardo, 2009. "Export, Productivity and Product Switching: The Case of Italian Manufacturing Firms," ISAE Working Papers 110, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- A. Arrighetti & F. Traù, 2006. "Struttura industriale e architetture organizzative. Ipotesi sul "ritorno" della gerarchia," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Elena Golovko & Giovanni Valentini, 2011. "Exploring the complementarity between innovation and export for SMEs’ growth," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(3), pages 362-380, April.
- De Nardis, Sergio & Pensa, Cristina, 2004. "How Intense is Competition in International Markets of Traditional Goods? The Case of Italian Exporters," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 57(3), pages 275-304.
- ITO Keiko & LECHEVALIER Se'bastien, 2010. "Why Do Some Firms Persistently Outperform Others? An investigation of the interactions between innovation and export strategies," Discussion papers 10037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Broadberry, Stephen & Giordano, Claire & Zollino, Francesco, 2011.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Italy's Development: 1861 -2010,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
62, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Stephen Broadberry & Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2011. "A Sectoral Analysis of Italy's Development, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 20, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hall, Peter A. & Gingerich, Daniel W., 2004. "Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Complementarities in the Macroeconomy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 04/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Sara Calligaris, 2015. "Misallocation and Total Factor Productivity in Italy: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(4), pages 367-393, December.
- Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2017.
"Productivity and Reallocation: Evidence from the Universe of Italian Firms,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 32, pages 116-136, Spring.
- Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2016. "Productivity and reallocation: evidence from the universe of Italian firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 353, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sergio De Nardis, 2012. "L'aggiustamento misconosciuto," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 61-68.
- Patrizio Bianchi, 2004. "L'industria italiana," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 117-138.
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2006. "The financing of innovative activities by banking institutions: policy issues and regulatory options," MPRA Paper 430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- cipollone piero & Anita Guelfi, 2006. "The value of flexible contracts; evidence from an italian panel of industrial firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 583, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elke J. Jahn & Regina T. Riphahn & Claus Schnabel, 2012. "Feature: Flexible Forms of Employment: Boon and Bane," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(562), pages 115-124, August.
- S. Calligaris & M. Del Gatto & F. Hassan & G.I.P. Ottaviano & F. Schivardi, 2016. "Italy’s Productivity Conundrum. A Study on Resource Misallocation in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 030, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Leonello Tronti, 2010. "The Italian productivity slow-down: the role of the bargaining model," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 770-792, October.
- Sergio de Nardis & Cristina Pensa, 2004. "How intense is Competition in International Markets of Traditional goods?," ISAE Working Papers 45, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Paolo Pini, 2014. "Il Jobs Act tra surrealismo e mistificazione. Ancora una riforma del lavoro. E' quello di cui abbiamo bisogno?," Working Papers 2014183, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci, 2012. "Il miglioramento qualitativo delle produzioni italiane: evidenze da prezzi e strategie delle imprese," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 63-110.
- Sara Calligaris, 2015. "Misallocation and Total Factor Productivity in Italy: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," CEIS Research Paper 357, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Oct 2015.
- Hiroaki Richard Watanabe, 2015. "Neoliberal reform for greater competitiveness: labour market deregulation in Japan and Italy," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 54-76, January.
- Sforzi, Fabio, 2015. "Rethinking the industrial district: 35 years later," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 11-29.
- Paolo Epifani, 1999. "Sulle determinanti del modello di specializzazione internazionale dell'Italia," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 195-224.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesca Lotti & Monica Amici & Emanuela Ciapanna & Fabrizio Colonna & Francesco D’Amuri & Silvia Giacomelli & Andrea Linarello & Francesco Manaresi & Giuliana Palumbo & Filippo Sc, 2018. "Productivity growth in Italy: a tale of a slow-motion change," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
- A. Arrighetti, 1999. "Integrazione verticale in Italia e in Europa: tendenze ed ipotesi interpretative," Economics Department Working Papers 1999-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
KeywordsFirm Heterogeneity; Productivity; Profit; Misallocation; Capabilities; Institutions; Italy;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2018-ep01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.