Il miglioramento qualitativo delle produzioni italiane: evidenze da prezzi e strategie delle imprese
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2014.
"Bank Heterogeneity and Interest Rate Setting: What Lessons Have We Learned since Lehman Brothers?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 753-778, June.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2011. "Bank heterogeneity and interest rate setting: what lessons have we learned since Lehman Brothers?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 829, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2011. "Bank heterogeneity and interest rate setting: What lessons have we learned since Lehman Brothers?," BIS Working Papers 359, Bank for International Settlements.
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2014. "A time series analysis of labor productivity. Italy versus the European countries and the U.S," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 622-628.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Cannari & Francesca Lotti & Silvia Magri, 2012. "The innovation gap of Italyï¿½s production system: roots and possible solutions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 121, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsMiglioramento della qualità dei prodotti; innovazione; cambiamento di strategia;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:polipo:v:html10.3280/poli2012-004003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=13 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .