The Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control with Applications to Dynamic Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Brock & Jose Scheinkman, 1975. "Some Results on Global Asymptotic Stability of Control Systems," Discussion Papers 150, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. A. Brock, 1977. "Applications of Recent Results on the Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control to the Problem of Comparing Long Run Equilibria," Discussion Papers 274, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McKenzie, L., 1999. "The First Conferences on the Theory of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 459, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Dechert,W.D. & Brock,W.A., 2003. "The lake game," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wirl, Franz, 1999. "Complex, dynamic environmental policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Mario, Pomini, 2009. "From stability to growth in neoclassical multisector models," MPRA Paper 18995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .