Some Results on the Uniqueness of Steady States in Multisector Models of Optimum Growth when Future Utilities are Discounted
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric W. Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2012.
"The dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model: A diagrammatic analysis,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 197-211, June.
- Eric BOND & IWASA Kazumichi & NISHIMURA Kazuo, 2012. "The Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model: A diagrammatic analysis," Discussion papers 12008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 120-144, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00439241, HAL.
- Alain Venditti & Carine Nourry & Jean-Pierre Drugeon, 2010. "On Efficiency and Local Uniqueness in Two-Sector OLG Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00688830, HAL.
- Freni, Giuseppe, 2016. "Back to the Sixties: A Note on Multi-Primary-Factor Linear Models with Homogeneous Capital," MPRA Paper 73677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "A Path Through the Wilderness: Time Discounting in Growth Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Venditti, Alain, 2005. "The two sector overlapping generations model: A simple formulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 164-188, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:14:y:1973:i:3:p:535-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.