Applications of Recent Results on the Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control to the Problem of Comparing Long Run Equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 1977|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edwin Burmeister & Daniel A. Graham, 1974. "Multi-sector Economic Models with Continuous Adaptive Expectations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 323-336.
- Edwin Burmeister & Ngo Van Long, 1977. "On Some Unresolved Questions in Capital Theory: An Application of Samuelson's Correspondence Principle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 289-314.
- William A. Brock & Jose Scheinkman, 1975. "The Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control with Applications to Dynamic Economic Theory," Discussion Papers 151, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1973. "Generalized Costs of Adjustment and Dynamic Factor Demand Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 657-665, July.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.