A uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tapan Mitra & Gerhard Sorger, 1999. "Rationalizing Policy Functions by Dynamic Optimization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 375-392, March.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1991. "Smoothness of the Policy Function in Discrete Time Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1365-1382, September.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1996. "On the Least Upper Bound of Discount Factors That Are Compatible with Optimal Period-Three Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 306-333, May.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tadashi Shigoka & Makoto Yano, 1998. "Interior Optimal Chaos with Arbitrarily Low Discount Rates," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 223-233, September.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A New Turnpike Theorem for Discounted Programs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(3), pages 371-382, May.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1998. "On the relationship between discounting and complicated behavior in dynamic optimization models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 421-434, January.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1992. "On the minimum rate of impatience for complicated optimal growth paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 160-179, February.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 181-194.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1973. "Duality Theory for Infinite Horizon Convex Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(7), pages 783-789, March.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1996. "An Exact Discount Factor Restriction for Period-Three Cycles in Dynamic Optimization Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 281-305, May.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Optimal Growth: An Example," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 981-1001, July.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Darong, 2011. "Wealth Martingale and Neighborhood Turnpike Property in Dynamically Complete Market with Heterogeneous Investors," MPRA Paper 46416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi & Roy, Santanu, 2007.
"A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 435-460, January.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 139, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2005. "A nonsmooth, nonconvex model of optimal growth," Discussion Paper Series 173, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Santanu Roy, 2003. "A Nonsmooth, Nonconvex Model of Optimal Growth," Discussion Paper Series 158, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- César L. Guerrero-Luchtenberg, 2004. "Chaos vs. patience in a macroeconomic model of capital accumulation: New applications of a uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(1), pages 45-60.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Darong Dai, 2013. "Wealth Martingale and Neighborhood Turnpike Property In Dynamically Complete Market With Heterogeneous Investors," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 86-110, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:34:y:2000:i:3:p:329-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.