Chaos vs. patience in a macroeconomic model of capital accumulation: New applications of a uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1996. "On the Least Upper Bound of Discount Factors That Are Compatible with Optimal Period-Three Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 306-333, May.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1998. "On the relationship between discounting and complicated behavior in dynamic optimization models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 421-434, January.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 181-194.
- Guerrero-Luchtenberg, C.L., 2000. "A uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem and applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 329-357, November.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Sorger, Gerhard & Yano, Makoto, 1994. "Ergodic Chaos in Optimal Growth Models with Low Discount Rates," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 705-717, August.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emx:esteco:v:19:y:2004:i:1:p:45-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocío Contreras). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecolmx.html .