Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerhard SORGER, 1993.
"Policy Functions of Strictly Concave Optimal Growth Models,"
Vienna Economics Papers
vie9304, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sorger, Gerhard, 1994. "Policy functions of strictly concave optimal growth models," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 195-212, September.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Sorger, Gerhard & Yano, Makoto, 1994. "Ergodic Chaos in Optimal Growth Models with Low Discount Rates," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 705-17, August.
- Brock, William A. & Dechert, W. Davis, 1991.
"Non-linear dynamical systems: Instability and chaos in economics,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,
in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 40, pages 2209-2235
- Brock, W.A. & Dechert, W.D., 1990. "Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Instability And Chaos In Economics," Working papers 90-17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-20, April.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 1982. "A primal route to the Turnpike and Liapounov stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 194-209, June.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:25:y:1996:i:2:p:181-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.