Policy functions of strictly concave optimal growth models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gerhard SORGER, 1993. "Policy Functions of Strictly Concave Optimal Growth Models," Vienna Economics Papers vie9304, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venditti, Alain, 1997.
"Strong Concavity Properties of Indirect Utility Functions in Multisector Optimal Growth Models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 349-367, June.
- Venditti, A., 1995. "Strong Concavity Properties of Direct Utility Functions in Multisector Optimal Growth Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a31, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Montrucchio, Luigi & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 181-194.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- Hosoya, Yuhki, 2014. "Identification and testable implications of the Ramsey–Cass–Koopmans model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 63-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:48:y:1994:i:3:p:195-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.