Interior Optimal Chaos with Arbitrarily Low Discount Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1999. "On the existence of chaotic solutions in dynamic linear programming1This paper is a part of Keynote address entitled Nonlinear Dynamics and Economic Cycles delivered by Kazuo Nishimura at the Internat," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 487-496.
- Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2011.
"Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 164-169, March.
- Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Local indeterminacy under dynamic efficiency in a two-sector overlapping generations economy," Working Papers halshs-00439240, HAL.
- Orlando Gomes, 2009.
"Stability Analysis in a Monetary Model With a Varying Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 32-41, May.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Stability analysis in a monetary model with a varying intertemporal elasticity of substitution," MPRA Paper 2890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerrero-Luchtenberg, C.L., 2000. "A uniform neighborhood turnpike theorem and applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 329-357, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:49:y:1998:i:3:p:223-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.