From stability to growth in neoclassical multisector models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1997.
"The sources of growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-114, January.
- Jones, L.E. & manuelli, R.E., 1994. "The Sources of Growth," Working papers 9428, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994. "The Sources of Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 9410002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994. "The Sources of Growth," Macroeconomics 9411002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Robert M. Solow, 1994. "Perspectives on Growth Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 45-54, Winter.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, March.
- Medio,Alfredo & Lines,Marji, 2001. "Nonlinear Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521558747, March.
- William A. Brock & Jose Scheinkman, 1975. "The Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control with Applications to Dynamic Economic Theory," Discussion Papers 151, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Karl Shell & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "The Allocation of Investment in a Dynamic Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 592-609.
- Medio,Alfredo & Lines,Marji, 2001. "Nonlinear Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521551861, March.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "Introduction to Hamiltonian dynamics in economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Ronald Britto, 1973. "Some Recent Developments in the Theory of Economic Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 038, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Solow, Robert M., 1999. "Neoclassical growth theory," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 637-667 Elsevier.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmultisector economic growth; neoclassical growth models;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .