Identifying Winners and Losers in Transportation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Levinson, 2001. "Financing Infrastructure Over Time," Working Papers 200101, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson & David Gillen, 1997. "The Full Cost of Intercity Highway Transportation," Working Papers 199704, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Hansen, Mark & Huang, Yuanlin, 1997. "Road supply and traffic in California urban areas," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 205-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Anson F. & Zegras, P. Christopher, 2016. "CoAXs: A Collaborative Accessibility-based Stakeholder Engagement System for communicating transport impacts," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 423-433.
- Karel Martens, 2011. "Substance precedes methodology: on cost–benefit analysis and equity," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 959-974, November.
- Novak, David C. & Koliba, Chris & Zia, Asim & Tucker, Matt, 2015. "Evaluating the outcomes associated with an innovative change in a state-level transportation project prioritization process: A case study of Vermont," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 130-143.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Justice; Social and Economic Factors; Equity; Benefit-Cost; Transportation Evaluation .;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:winnersandlosers. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .