In Search of Empirical Evidence that Links Rent and User Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1988. "Market structure, location rents, and the land development process," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 261-277, May.
- Alm James & Follain James R., 1994. "Shocks and Valuation in the Rental Housing Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-142, September.
- David C. Ling, 1992. "Real Estate Values, Federal Income Taxation, and the Importance of Local Market Conditions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 125-139.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weil, David N., 1989.
"The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1988. "The Baby Boom, The Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 2794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Follain James R. & Leavens Donald R. & Velz Orawin T., 1993. "Identifying the Effects of Tax Reform on Multifamily Rental Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 275-298, September.
More about this item
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .