Understanding the Real Estate Provisions of Tax Reform: Motivation and Impact
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George H. Lentz & Jeffrey D. Fisher, 1989. "Tax Reform and Organizational Forms for Holding Investment Real Estate: Corporation vs. Partnership," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 314-337.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:70:y:2017:i:3:p:549-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M, 1992. "Taxation and Housing: Old Questions, New Answers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 237-242, May.
- John V. Duca & Patric H. Hendershott & David C. Ling, 2017.
"How Taxes and Required Returns Drove Commercial Real Estate Valuations over the Past Four Decades,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 70(3), pages 549-584, September.
- Duca, John V. & Hendershott, Patric H. & Ling, David C., 2017. "How Taxes and Required Returns Drove Commercial Real Estate Valuations over the Past Four Decades," Working Papers 1703, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 27 Jan 2017.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Chung, Eui-Chul, 1998. "The Demand for Owner-Occupied Housing: Implications from Intertemporal Analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-68, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.